It was a late night for all concerned, and while most of the there are still some outcomes unknown.
A spokesman at the Secretary of State's office said this morning that the tabulating is underway, and results will be posted here, on the General Election Results page, as they are available.
Deadline for requesting a recount for a candidate is Friday, November 9, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. with the Secretary of State.
Below are quick links to each of the statewide race results, which will be posted as pdf files.
We'll also add in the actual results here, once they are available.
Post-Election Timetable: What happens next?
- December 5, 2012 – Organization Day [Art. 3, Pt. II, N.H. Constitution] State Senators-elect are sworn into office by the Governor and Executive Councilors
- Senate elects Senate President, Clerk, Assistant Clerk and Sergeant-at-Arms
- State Representatives-elect are sworn into office by the Governor and Executive Councilors
- Representatives elect Speaker of the House and other officers
- Senate and House of Representatives in Joint Session [Art. 67, Pt. II, N.H. Constitution]
- Elect Secretary of State
- Elect State Treasurer
December 17, 2012 - Electoral College Meets (more information on Electoral College)
January 2, 2013 Secretary of State presents votes cast for governor and executive councilors to joint session of legislature [Art. 3, 42, Pt. II, N.H. Constitution]
- County Officers-elect assume office [RSA 653:10]
January 3, 2013 Governor-elect and Executive Councilors-elect take oath of office
January 3, 2013 (noon) [Art. XX, Sec. 1, U.S. Constitution] Terms of United States Senators and Representatives in Congress begin
January 6, 2013 Congress meets in joint session to count electoral votes
January 20, 2013 (noon) [Art. XX, Sec. 1, U.S. Constitution] Terms of President and Vice-President of the United States