1. Bedford looking for bids for Meetinghouse Road project. The Town of Bedford has posted a legal advertisement requesting sealed bis for a $2.5 million road project between Route 101 and 182 Meetinghouse Road. The project will include a roundabout at the intersection of Meetinghouse Road, Patten Road and Gault Road.For more information, click here.
2. Which is the most dangerous intersection in town? A Bedford Patch Poll that was posted in the fall indicated the aforementioned three-way intersection of Meetinghouse, Patten and Gault Roads was among the most dangerous in town. Miss the poll? No worries. You can still
3. As the heat rises, the records keep falling. Yes, Bedford is in store for another record high today. According to Weather.com, some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon with an expected high of 83 degrees. Bedford Patch Editor Ryan O'Connor is headed to Hampton Beach for a little fun in the sun. How about you?
4. Two tickets to paradise: Matthew Broderick turns 49 today, and Eddie Money is 62.
5. Venders needed for "Mom's Nite Out." The Mall of New Hampshire is accepting vendors for the “National Mom’s Nite Out” event, which is scheduled for Thursday, May 10, from 5–8 p.m. The nationwide event, billed as the “Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood,” is an evening of free pampering, fun and giveaways for moms and moms-to-be. The Mall of NH is currently seeking vendors that offer products or services that cater to the busy mom. The evening will include elements of fashion, beauty, spa, health and wellness, fitness, nutrition, home design, financial advice and more. Goody bags and raffle prizes will also be given away while supplies last. To date, this year’s Mom’s Nite Out events are being sponsored by StriVectin and Dove®.
“The Mall of NH is thrilled to participate in this nationwide event which gives hardworking moms a relaxing night out just before Mother’s Day,” said Rebecca Murphy, Assistant Director of Mall Marketing. “It’s an honor to host such an event that totally caters to and celebrates Greater Manchester area moms for everything they do.”
Interested vendors should contact Rebecca Murphy at 603-669-0434 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the national Simon Malls Mom’s Nite Out program, visit Mall of New Hampshire’s website at www.simon.com/mall/?id=337 or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ MallofNewHampshire.