This week gets off to a bit of a late start with the President's Day holiday today, but we wanted to keep you up to date with all the happenings and going-ons around town this week. Here's a brief glance at some of the town meetings and other activities you should know about.
Monday, Feb. 20
- The Bedford Energy Commission meets at 7 p.m. at the BCTV Bedford Town Meeting Room and will discuss long- and short-term goals and how to achieve them.
Tuesday, Feb. 21
- The Bedford Zoning Board of Adjustment among other items on its 7 p.m. agenda, will hear a request from the Bedford Presbyterian Church to enlarge the existing sign at 4 Church Road to add changeable letters.
- The Bedford Taxpayers Association meets at 7 p.m. in the Richmond Room at the Bedford Public Library.
- The Bedford Library Book Discussion Group gathers at 7 p.m. in the McAllaster Room at the Bedford Public Library.
Wednesday, Feb. 22
- In their final meeting prior to the March 7 Budgetary Town Meeting and March 13 Town Elections, Bedford Town Councilors gather at 7 p.m. in the BCTV Bedford Town Meeting Room. Among items on the agenda, the council will discuss the special sign ordinance for local businesses.
Thursday, Feb. 23