1. Local! The Made In NH 'Try it & Buy It' Expo is on Friday, Apr. 5 from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Are you interested in purchasing locally made New Hampshire products and supporting New Hampshire business? The Made in NH "Try-It & Buy-It" Expo is just the place for you! For 18 years now, The Made In NH "Try It & Buy It" Expo has been dedicated to showcasing the impressive variety of quality products and services made in the Granite State. Each year, the Expo has continued to grow, with new exhibitors and increased attendance and is the largest of its kind in the state.
2. Trains! The 12th Annual Model Railroad Exhibition is chugging along on Saturday, Apr. 6 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Milford High School. The event is sponsored by The NH Garden Railway Society and The Milford Lions. Highlights include their large displays of running G scale model trains and other clubs joining with their HO scale running trains. They will have a "kids area" in the mini gym for them to play trains such as Thomas the Tank. This is a 2 day event. Tickets are available at the door. Refreshments available, raffles. No Dealers! Free Parking and handicap accessible.
3. Blues! Smokin' Joe Kubek & Bnois King will be playing at the Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry on Friday, Apr. 5 at 8 p.m. For almost 20 years, the red-hot Texas rockin' blues of Smokin' Joe Kubek and Bnois King has been thrilling music fans all around the world. Kubek's raucous roadhouse fretwork is expertly complimented by the equally fiery guitar and soulful vocals of Bnois King. With literally thousands of live performances under their collective belt, the two create a one-two punch of raw, tough, blues-rock filled with intensity and purpose. Gigging with legendary musicians like Stevie Ray Vaughan, Albert King, Freddie King and B.B. King (among so many others)
4. Mazel tov! The 5th Annual New Hampshire Jewish Film Festival will take place on Sunday, Apr. 7 from 1:30-6 p.m. The NH Jewish Film Festival celebrates its 5th season beginning with a Special Preview Event on Thursday, April 4, 2013 followed by the official Opening Night on Saturday, April 6 and continuing through the following Sunday, April 14, 2013. This annual event is sponsored by Jewish Federation of New Hampshire, its statewide Corporate Sponsors and individual Friends of the Festival. With diverse subject matter that is appealing to all cultures, the festival offers NH audiences the opportunity to view an eclectic mix of NH Premiere internationally award winning films, all of which draw on humor, conflict and the day-to-day realities of modern Jewish life. The Festival will play statewide in Manchester, Bedford, Merrimack, Hooksett, Portsmouth, Concord and Keene.
5. Starboard! The Great Northeast Boat Show will be all day on Friday, Apr. 5 at the Hampshire Dome in Milford. It is one of the most important event related to the Marine & Boat Shows sector in United States Of America. Great Northeast Boat Show 2013 will take place at Hampshire Dome in the city of Milford, NH. This important trade event is being organized by Great Northeast Boat Show. Also appearing will be the USCGAUX Portsmouth Harbor Station, handing out up to date rules and regs for the upcoming boating season, as well as paddle smart decals and brouchures and up coming classes on boating saftey classes being held in Maine, NH, Mass.