5 Things: Why You Should Wear Green and White Today?
Here's what's good in Bedford today.
1. Wear green and white to support lives lost at Sandy Hook. Today, educators throughout the country are encouraging anyone who is willing and able to wear the Sandy Hook Elementary School colors – green and white – in remembrance and support of the 26 victims lost in Friday's tragedy. Looking to help families affected by the horrific event? Get more information here.
2. Your Bedford's best source of daily information delivered to your inbox. Don't have time to read the paper? No worries. Get updated road closures, crime information, recent real estate transactions and much more delivered directly to your inbox each morning by signing up for our FREE daily newsletter!
3. Two-hour delay today. Bedford School District will have a 2-hour delay on today and there is no AM Kindergarten.
4. On the agenda. The Bedford Planning Board meets tonight at 7 p.m. at the BCTV Bedford Town Meeting Room.
5. The weatherman says ... Weather.com projects a high of 39 degrees with pockets of freezing rain, snow and sleet early and a few rain showers in the afternoon.